General Guidelines regarding Group/Club Purchases, and How to Request:
1. Please note: this form cannot be saved in process, and you will have to re-submit it if it is denied due to lack of information.
2. Due to District policy, no student reimbursements will be processed.
3. All purchases must be approved in advance.
4. All approved purchases must be made either using the Student Development Office credit card, or via supplier check issued by the District Accounts Payable Office.
5. The Student Development credit card can only be used for purchases that cannot be made using the normal District services and goods process. Approved credit card usage is only allowed with approved suppliers. Only approved Student Development Office Staff are authorized to use the credit card, and credit card usage is dependent upon credit card balance availability.
6. Due to the various steps in the spending approval process, you should submit this form at least 5 business days prior to your requested credit card use appointment. Contact the Student Development Office first, before starting the spend form, to find out if the credit card can be used for your purchase needs.
7. If an event is connected with this purchase, you must submit this form within 24 hours of the Event Planning Form.
8. Prior to spending form submission, you should contact the supplier directly to find out their advance order deadlines.
9. If items will be shipped, submit this form at least 10 business days in advance, or more, to allow for processing and shipping delays. You should contact the supplier to find out what the standard processing and shipping times are.
1. Once your Club has held an official meeting to vote on spending money, the Treasurer or President may submit this form.
2. Student Development staff will verify the information and e-mail your Adviser for approval.
3. In order to use the Student Development Credit Card, after Adviser approval is received by the Student Development office, we will contact you to schedule an appointment to use the credit card in SSC 207. Purchases must be made via phone, or online, and receipts must be submitted to the Student Development Office within 2 business days of purchase.
4. You will be notified when any shipped items have been delivered to the Student Development Office.